Hamsa - the Hamsa Hand, or the Hand of Miriam, is one of the original symbols for protection. The hamsa eye charm is effective in warding off the influence of envious gazing.
It is believed that the one who has it in their possession will receive protection from the EVIL EYE, creating positive energy, happiness, prosperity, and good health. The Hamsa (root means "five") symbolizes the Creator's protective hand.
Benefits of 18k Gold Plated Jewelry
- Most loved for its durability and longevity
- Can be worn daily and requires less maintenance
- Sweat/water resistant so you can take your beloved pieces with you no matter the occasion, and yes! you can bring it to the beach!
- Less resistant to scratches making it ideal for everyday wear
- Will not leave coloring on your skin when worn for long periods of time or exposed to heat
I am plastic-free🌿
Stainless steel jewelry can be recycled 100%. If you own stainless steel jewelries that you wish to dispose of, instead of throwing it, please consider donating it to us, for more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I loved the necklace and it looks so pretty…
Will be looking forward to purchase more…..
I love how herameraki choose they collection, they did research and cope with culture, this is known here in middle east and many people believe in this, like me. Thank you for adding this collection 🧿
firstly the packaging is so sheik and well put together , i love the meaning so much and it is so cute and looks very high quality. totally worth the buy.